Ticketing and patron information:
Click here to book tickets.
The box office will be located in the Bondi Pavilion foyer and will be open from one hour prior to the first performance on any day. You may purchase tickets on line at any time.
A booking fee of $2.50 applies to all transactions except cash at the box office on the night of the performance.
All venues are general admission. If you require a particular seat for mobility or other issues please call us to arrange.
A refund will be provided where an event is cancelled, re-scheduled or significantly relocated. A refund is not provided where a patron is dissatisfied with an event, refused entry or evicted from an event, fails to attend the event or their ticket is lost or stolen without proof of purchase being provided.
Ticket refunds and exchanges will be at the discretion of management and will not be available within 48 hours of an event.
All tickets are sold at one price. If you require a carer to accompany you to the venue please call before booking, as you are entitled to a free ticket for your carer.
If you would like access to wheelchair seating or other assistance please call 9083 8719.
Performance times may be subject to change. Please check the website or contact the box office closer to the performance date for more accurate information.
Cameras & Recording Equipment
Cameras and recording equipment are not permitted in the theatres during performances. You are not permitted to photograph or record a performance.
As a consideration to other patrons, please ensure that mobile phones and other devices are turned off while in the theatres.
Paid parking is available around the Bondi Pavilion, the hourly price is $7.20/hour between 7am and 7pm, with free parking after 7pm along Queen Elizabeth Drive and Park Drive North (1 June to 30 August).
Conditions of Entry
- Unless otherwise indicated, all persons including children and infants must hold a valid ticket for entry to an event.
- Specific warnings will be advised prior to the day of an event, providing that the information has been supplied by the producer / promoter of that event.
- Photography and recording is not permitted during a performance.
The unique barcode on your ticket can only be used once.
- Particulars of an event or performance may be changed without notice. Waverley Council reserves the right to vary advertised artists, programs, pricing and seating arrangements as necessary.
- A refund will be provided where an event is cancelled, re-scheduled or significantly relocated. A refund is not provided where a patron is dissatisfied with an event, refused entry or evicted from an event, fails to attend the event or their ticket is lost or stolen without proof of purchase being provided.
- Ticket refunds and exchanges will be at the discretion of management and will not be available within 48 hours of an event.
- Patrons must adhere to the venue house rules. No alcohol may be brought onto the premises.
- Waverley Council reserves the right refuse entry to any persons at our sole discretion.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance or do not adhere to these conditions of entry may be asked to leave, without refund of the ticket purchase price.